Chasseur Gourmet Round French Oven 28cm - 6.1L Storm Grey
Or buy now, pay later with 4 instalments of $112.25.See more
The RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of a product is the price at which the manufacturer or wholesaler recommends that the retailer sells the product and is not necessarily the price at which it has been offered for sale in the market.
Click and Collect
30 days returns
- We aim to despatch within 1-2 business days.
- $9.90 flat rate delivery or FREE SHIPPING over $100*.
- Sale Periods: Due to increased demand, please note that slight delays in shipping may occur on your order. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these busy times.
- We deliver to Singapore and New Zealand. Find out more
- For more detailed information please see our delivery policy
Can't wait? Click and Collect in 1 hour
Take your time, shop online. Then collect from your chosen store within 1hr (during business hours)
*Free shipping not available to orders shipped outside of Australia or price matching. Please note free shipping promo codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code, including loyalty offers.
Aside from the lid, the Gourmet Round French Oven 28cm features all the usual things you've always loved about Chasseur enamelled cast iron; an enamelled finish which creates a non-porous surface, making cleaning up a breeze as food resists sticking and burning, and stylish, comfortable handles which make it safe and easy to transfer from stovetop to oven to table. Made from cast iron, it's incredibly heat retentive, which means even cooking and browning. Plus, it's easy on the eye; the striking coloured finish will have this kitchen staple sitting pretty on your stovetop all year round.
- Made of lasting enamel cast iron for even heat distribution, better heat retention, and prevention of hot spots
- Expertly coated with two layers of enamel by hand to protect each piece from corrosion, make it easy to clean, and give the distinct Chasseur coloured finish
- Lid features a recessed design on the exterior which can hold water or ice while you cook, intensifying the condensation action on the inside of the pot, keeping contents even more moist and tender than ever before
- Tight-fitting lid ensures a perfect seal to lock in moisture
- Evenly distributed spikes on the inside of the lid for a self-basting effect
- Constructed in France using individual sand moulds that are destroyed after forming each cookware, making every piece one of a kind
- Eco-friendly cookware that uses up to 80% recycled materials for construction
- Suitable for use in the oven and on all stovetops including induction
Product code: #576467