Returns and exchanges
Shop confidently, online or in-store, at Kitchen Warehouse, knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it, in-store or via post, for an exchange, refund or repair within 30 days.
- During the busy Christmas period we are happy to extend our returns and exchanges period for purchases made between 3rd November 2023 and December 25th 2023 to 90 days, meaning you have until 31st January 2024 to return your item. See our below for further details.
Extended Christmas returns and exchanges
We hope you love your new Kitchen Warehouse purchase. Please be aware our standard returns policy is 30 days. However, during the busy Christmas period we are happy to extend our returns and exchanges period for purchases made between 3rd November 2023 and December 25th 2023 to 90 days, meaning you have until 31st January 2024 to return your item.
When you shop at Kitchen Warehouse, do so with confidence and know that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below. This policy applies to all purchases made from Kitchen Warehouse, whether in one of our stores or online.
Please note that all online purchases can be returned to any Kitchen Warehouse store.
We want you to be 100% happy with your Kitchen Warehouse purchase and if the condition of the product isn't holding up its end of the bargain, we'll fix it in a hassle free manner.
Proof of purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by one of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original purchase receipt (this is sent to your nominated email address for online purchases)
- Original return/exchange receipt
Goods arrived damaged?
On the rare occasion your goods arrive damaged or inoperable we will do everything we can to fix the issue as quickly as possible. All online purchases can be returned to any Kitchen Warehouse store but should you wish to speak to us, please call us on our toll free number 1800 332 934 or email us at [email protected].
Have a warranty claim?
All items shown on our website are covered by the relevant Australian warranty. Return shipping to Kitchen Warehouse of faulty goods is payable by the customer.
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers, and will work directly with them to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner. Ultimately, every purchase needs to end on a note that satisfies you and we will take every step to ensure that.
Change of mind
If you have changed your mind about your purchase within the 30 day money back period, Kitchen Warehouse will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You provide Proof of Purchase
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
-It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
-It is unused and in its original condition
In these instances the customer will bear the expense of returning the goods to Kitchen Warehouse whether in one of our stores or online.
In conjunction with our delivery partner, we are able to offer customers a fixed rate charge of $15 to return your change of mind parcel. If you would like to take advantage of the flat rate, please contact us.
Here are our Kitchen Warehouse stores.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, Kitchen Warehouse may, in its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item provided that:
- The item is in re-saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unused and as sold); and
- We can verify that the item was originally purchased from Kitchen Warehouse; and
- The item is not a Special Exception (see below); and Satisfactory Identification (see below) is presented at the time of the return.
Kitchen Warehouse will accept:
- A current Driver’s License, including a Learners permit with photograph; or
- Proof of Age card that is approved by the Government with photograph and signature within the seal; or
- Australian or International Passport.
Bonus items/Gift Cards/Bundled items
All gift cards or bonus items attached to the purchased products, or all elements of any bundled items, must also be returned with the original purchase. If not, the value of any such unreturned gift card, bonus or bundled item, or used portion of any gift card will be deducted from any refund.
Special Exception - please choose carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund on Kitchen Warehouse Gift Card purchases unless the item is faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you, not doing what it is supposed to do, in breach of consumer guarantees or where otherwise required by law.
We will refund using your original payment method or, where appropriate and at Kitchen Warehouse sole discretion, on a Kitchen Warehouse Gift Card. We are confident that you'll be thoroughly satisfied with your purchase from us. It's a good idea for everyone, though, to have guidelines in place in case something happens.