EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Love flavouring your dishes and desserts with citrus zests? When you don't have a grater on hand, the 8cm Victorinox Paring Knife w/ Pointed Tip will make a great alternative. Its sharpness will easily make fine lemon or orange peels and turn them into thin strips. And with its lightweight handle and straight edge combined, you're hand stays comfortable every paring time.
- Made of first-class stainless steel for superior sharpness and precise cutting
- Crafted with a normal straight edge for effortless slicing and a pointed tip for removing blemishes or seeds
- Designed with an ergonomic, non-slip handle for a safe and comfortable hand grip
- Lightweight versatile paring knife that is easy to hold, carry, or pack
- Ideal blade size for your basic and delicate paring or slicing tasks at home
|Construction||Stainless steel (blade) and polypropylene (handle)|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe|
|Warranty||Lifetime against any defects in material and workmanship|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Inexpensive but Indispensable in the kitchen
I cannot recall how many years I have been a user of Victorinox small knives. I prefer the plain blades, which I sharpen when necessary, over the serrated, though I have and use both. One of the great unsung bargains in (kitchen) life.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Victorinox 8cm Pointed Tip Paring Knife
Cheap, good quality and sharp, becomes razor sharp if you strop it on a leather belt.
Victorinox Pointed Tip Paring Knife 8cm Black
20% Off RRP
Love flavouring your dishes and desserts with citrus zests When you dont have a grater on hand the 8cm Victorinox Paring Knife w Pointed Tip will make a great alternative. Its sharpness will easily make fine lemon or orange peels and turn them into thin strips. And with its lightweight handle and straight edge combined youre hand stays comfortable every paring time.