EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
When you love baking at home, a shot of espresso from the white Smeg 50's Retro Style Coffee Machine definitely means a delicious recipe. Mix in your freshly made coffee into your batter to make a scrumptious chocolate espresso cake. Perfect with tea or a creamy latte, spend weekend afternoons baking in the kitchen and unwinding with this versatile Smeg 50's Retro Style Coffee Machine.
- Eye-catching 1950s-inspired coffee machine for making espresso-based drinks using ground coffee or paper pods
- Equipped with a sophisticated thermoblock heating system that enables faster switch-on time and precise water temperature control
- Comes with a cappuccino system that combines steam, air, and milk together to create a creamy foam
- Has a user-friendly control panel to make single or double espresso and to activate the steam function
- High-quality espresso guaranteed every time with its powerful 15-bar pressure
- Versatile machine that has a removable cup tray so you can enjoy coffee drinks in tall glasses
- Includes one-cup and two-cup filters, tamping scoop, and paper pods filter for a convenient coffee-making experience
- Comes in other attractive colours to suit your taste or match your kitchen interior
|Construction||Stainless steel and chrome-plated base|
|Dimensions||14.9cm x 32.9cm x 33cm|
|Voltage||220V to 240V|
|Cleaning and care||Cleaning instructions of removable parts included in the manual|
Wipe the outer surface of the machine with a damp soft cloth
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Love this coffee machine. Super easy to use and makes my coffee hot! The milk frother could be longer but works perfectly regardless. It’s also easy to clean. So glad I read other people’s reviews and made this purchase.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Bought this machine over two months' ago and like others I absolutely love it. It's super easy to use and for someone who is extremely fussy about coffee I can't fault it. I've tried three different coffee types and brands and they all turn out with a good amount of crema. The steamer works well and it's easy to use and clean. If I had to find fault I'd say it would be nice if it were made with less plastic but then you get what you pay for and this is an absolute bargain for what it delivers.
Smeg Coffee Machine White
18% Off RRP