EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Think sous vide is just for chefs and the kitchen pros? Not to Jason Logsdon and his book Simple Sous Vide. With its 200 no-fuss yet delicious sous vide recipes, you'll be transforming dry meats and overcooked veggies into perfectly cooked meals at home every time. Let this book help you master the art of balancing time and temperature to make melt-in-your-mouth steaks and juicy barbecues that will delight the family and impress discerning guests.
- Introduces the sous vide method through 200 delightful recipes with easy-to-find ingredients
- Includes easy-to-follow recipes for BBQ-style pulled pork, garlic-herb strip steak, glazed rainbow carrots, and other dishes that your family and party guests will love to eat
- Each recipe comes with concise procedures and helpful information such as cooking time and temperature, preparation time, and number of servings
- Features a recipe section exploring the use of mason jars for sous vide cooking in place of your plastic bags
- Gives detailed descriptions on how you can assemble and plate up your meats or poultry after cooking
- Teaches home cooks how to level up ordinary homemade dishes to perfectly cooked meals without the worry of food being undercooked or dried out
||20cm x 2cm x 24cm|
||Castle Point Books |
||9 January 2018|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Simple Sous Vide by Jason Logsdon
20% Off RRP
Think sous vide is just for chefs and the kitchen pros Not to Jason Logsdon and his book Simple Sous Vide. with its 200 nofuss yet delicious sous vide recipes youll be transforming dry meats and overcooked veggies into perfectly cooked meals at home every time. Let this book halp you master the art of balancing time and erature to make meltinyou'remouth steaks and juicy barbecues that will delight the family and impress discerning guests.