EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Enjoy an all-year round homemade sweetness with freshly made spreads and delicious relishes by learning how to conserve and preserve fresh fruits and other produce from
by Matthew Evans. Whether making thick jams, tangy marmalade, fruity-flavoured jellies or piquant sauces, let this comprehensive guide show the way on how to unlock your new hobby in the kitchen. With a list of tips and tricks, you can surely enjoy your time with even more jars to share to the lucky neighborhood.
- Includes more than 90 modern recipes for old-fashioned preserving methods
- Provides fresh ideas on how to maximise freshly grown produce to flavourful jams, jellies, relishes, pastes and syrups for homemade goodness
- Has easy to follow recipe instructions and helpful tips on traditional practices on preserving and conserving fruits and veggies
- Also comes with a guide on how to sterilise your bottles or jars and how to avoid wrong practices on preservation
- Makes a great present for homegrown gardeners or health-conscious friends
|Dimensions||25cm x 17cm x 2cm|
|Publisher date||April 2016|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Not Just Jam By Matthew Evans
0% Off RRP