EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Sous vide and pressure cook even in your smaller home kitchen using the 12-in-1 MasterPro Multi Cooker. With 12 cooking programmes to choose from, you can make a quick saute for dinner and have slow-cooked barbecue ribs on the weekend. It even comes with a handy temperature control and timer so you can let the cooker prepare any of your delicious recipes while you are busy cleaning up. Make the MasterPro Multi Cooker your go-to kitchen partner and delight your family with a new dish every meal time.
Cook like a pro and with outstanding results every time with a simple press of its 12 preset programmes.
The pressure and floating air valves make pressure cooking easy and indicate when it is safe to lift the lid.
Have a frypan, sous vide, and pressure cooker sitting on your counter with this MasterPro multi-cooker.
- All-around cooker includes an inner pot, steam rack, soup spoon, rice paddle, measuring cup, and instruction manual for proper use and cleaning
- Allows you to cook and prepare food with ease using the 12 preset programmes for regular cooking (slow cook, saute, yoghurt, sous vide, steam, and pasta) and pressure cooking (rice, beans/chilli, canning, meat/poultry, soup/porridge, and potato)
- Adjustable temperature control from 40 to 200C lets you cook based on recipe requirements
- Equipped with a countdown timer so you can let it cook while doing other tasks
- Keep warm function ensures your food stays freshly cooked until you are ready to eat
- Perfect for home kitchens with little room for storing bulky cooking appliances
|Construction||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Dimensions||34.5cm x 31cm x 32.5cm|
|Voltage||220 to 240V|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash the inner pot, steam rack, rice paddle, and soup spoon|
Remove the rubber and liner from the lid before handwashing
Wipe the unit exterior clean with a damp cloth
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
My daughter was right!
She said I would end up buying a multi-function cooker after using hers. Whilst I am still exploring its many functions, I'm loving it.
READ MORE REVIEWS
I was a bit hesitant to use a pressure cooker, I have never owned one before. Now I use the machine at least 5 times per week! It is light, easy to clean and we haven't had one meal that we haven't really enjoyed! It doesn't come with a lot of instructions but it is easy to find recipes and helpful hints online. I totally recommend it!!
MasterPro Multi Cooker 12 in 1
45% Off RRP