EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
The six-piece Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant Serrated Knife Set is made for effortless dining and table styling. These serrated blades allow you to slice food with ease, while the cornflower handles easily blend in with your favourite crockery. This set includes a wooden storage block that can sit on any benchtop for easy access.
- Set includes a wooden knife block and six serrated steak knives ideal for slicing steak, fish, chicken, cheese, and bread
- Handcrafted from professional quality mirror polished stainless steel for durability and rust resistance
- Full tang blades with five-riveted, modern handles ensure good balance and long lasting condition
- Each piece features the trademark Laguiole Bee which is welded on all items
- Comes with a beautiful, custom-designed beech wooden knife block that fits well on all countertops
- Makes a great set of serrated knives for casual and formal dining or a delightful present for home entertainers
- Create a coordinated tablescape with matching pieces from the Laguiole range
||1.4034 stainless steel (blades), ABS (handles), and beechwood (cutlery box)
||23.5cm (length of serrated knives) and 7cm x 6cm x 24cm (wooden box)
|Cleaning and care
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant Serrated Knives 6pc Cornflower
25% Off RRP