EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Proudly handmade in France, the 24-piece Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant Mirror Stainless Cutlery Set, in matte stainless steel and featuring the famous signature Laguiole Bee, is easily recognisable. This sophisticated six-person place setting is sure to complement the napery, crockery, and food presentation on your dinner table.
- Set includes six pieces each of dessert spoon, fork, spoon, and full-tang, serrated table knife made of hardened stainless steel and sturdy riveted handles
- Handcrafted cutlery from France presented in a wooden compartment box with a certificate of authentication
- Comes with a polished mirror finish for enhanced durability and rust resistance
- Easily blends in with other tableware while adding elegance on the table for any occasion
- Welded trademark Laguiole bee decor complements the beautifully made handles
- Makes a lovely and practical wedding or housewarming present
- Create a coordinated tablescape with matching pieces from the Laguiole range
|Construction||Stainless steel and beechwood|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Lovely but, donâ€™t put them in Dishwasher
I bought 2 sets of this cutlery and I loved it. I had to move house and couldnâ€™t take these with me so, I will be buying more. My only issue was that with repeated cycles in the dishwasher, the handles started cracking and breaking. I would strongly advise against putting them through the dishwasher. Otherwise, theyâ€™re great utensils.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Stylish and elegant
Very stylish and well made. The plastic fillets are well finished and there are no gaps between them and the stainless centres. My kids love the different colours and mix and match them when setting the table.
Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant Cutlery Set Mirror 24pc Stainless
37% Off RRP
Proudly handmade in France the 24piece Laguiole by Andre Verdier Debutant Mirror Stainless Cutlery Set in matte stainless steel and featuring the famous signature Laguiole Bee is easily recognisable. This sophisticated sixperson place setting is sure to complement the napery crockery and food presentation on your dinner table.