Caring for your non stick frying pan
Caring For Your Non Stick Frying Pan
Correct care for your non stick frying pan will ensure durability and is essential in order to retain the manufacturer’s warranty.
Using a non-stick frying pan can improve cooking by reducing oils and fats and reduce food sticking so there is less waste. Caring for your non-stick frying pan properly can lead to a fantastic relationship with your cookware.
- Avoid cooking spray
- Do not heat to high temperatures – the coating could begin to break down
- Use silicone, plastic or wooden utensils to prevent scratching
- Use hot soapy water and avoid using abrasive pads or powders.
- A nylon scouring pad, nylon scraper, or non-abrasive cleaner can also be used to help remove stuck on food.
- Do not wash in a dishwasher.
Shop non-stick frying pans
The RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of a product is the price at which the manufacturer or wholesaler recommends that the retailer sells the product and is not necessarily the price at which it has been offered for sale in the market.