EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Paper-thin slices? Get it done in no time with 17cm Shun Pro Sho Usuba Knife. Designed with a thin and straight blade, this Japanese knife will enhance your vegetable chopping experience whether you&aposre cutting delicate ripe tomatoes or thinning tough radishes. Achieve that professional clean cut and slices effortlessly with the Shun Pro Sho Usuba knife.
- Beautifully handcrafted Japanese knife designed with a flat blade and squared-off tip
- Sharpened on one side and gently hollowed on the other to allow for an up-and-down chopping and easy thinning
- Made of a single piece hardened stainless steel for long-lasting edge retention and stain resistance
- Has avant garde etchings on blade as inspired from the markings of a traditional custom Japanese knife
- D-shape handle made of pakkawood is perfectly balanced for a comfortable hand grip
- Makes a great addition to your knife set or present to passionate home cooks
|Construction||VG10 Japanese stainless steel (blade) and pakkawood (handle)|
|Dimensions||17cm (blade) |
9cm x 42cm x 3cm (blade and handle)
|Cleaning and care||Hand wash with warm, soapy water|
|Made in||Japan |
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
This is my first shun and using in a commercial environment it’s great would highly recommend it.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Shun Pro Sho Usuba Knife 17cm
12% Off RRP