Yaxell Super Gou Santoku Knife 16.5cm
Or buy now, pay later with 4 instalments of $94.99.See more
The RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of a product is the price at which the manufacturer or wholesaler recommends that the retailer sells the product and is not necessarily the price at which it has been offered for sale in the market.
Not available for international delivery
Click and Collect
90 days returns
- We aim to despatch within 1-2 business days.
- $9.90 flat rate delivery or FREE SHIPPING over $100*.
- Sale Periods: Due to increased demand, please note that slight delays in shipping may occur on your order. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these busy times.
- We deliver to Singapore and New Zealand. Find out more
- For more detailed information please see our delivery policy
Can't wait? Click and Collect in 1 hour
Take your time, shop online. Then collect from your chosen store within 1hr (during business hours)
*Free shipping not available to orders shipped outside of Australia or price matching. Please note free shipping promo codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code, including loyalty offers.
- Versatile santoku knife has a shorter blade and sheeps foot tip to provide more control in mincing, slicing, and chopping
- Blade core is made of ultra-hard SG2 powdered stainless steel with a micro carbide distribution
- Core is clad by 160 layers of stainless steel, 80 layers on each side, creating a beautiful Damascus pattern on the blade for an exquisite look as well as added toughness and protection
- Blade hardness is approximately 63 Rockwell, which gives the knife edge exceptional strength and retention with no risk of chipping during normal use
- Knife is honed with a double bevel edge and hand-sharpened to 12-15 degrees on both sides for incredible razor sharpness
- Elegant black handle made of canvas-micarta, a water-resistant and highly durable resin and linen material, is contoured to rest easily in the hand
- Solid forged stainless steel end and bolster are seamlessly welded to the blade to provide a stable and comfortable grip
- Hand-engraved Japanese characters on the blade stand for Super Gou, the samurai spirit
- Crafted in the heart of Seki, the Japanese capital for sword and knife-making for over 700 years
- Premium, sharp knife that suits both left and right-handed users
- Equip your kitchen with other top-end knives from the Yaxell Super Gou range
Product code: #418220