Yaxell Taishi Santoku Knife 16.5cm
Or buy now, pay later with 4 instalments of $47.49.See more
The RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of a product is the price at which the manufacturer or wholesaler recommends that the retailer sells the product and is not necessarily the price at which it has been offered for sale in the market.
Not available for international delivery
Click and Collect
90 days returns
- We aim to despatch within 1-2 business days.
- $9.90 flat rate delivery or FREE SHIPPING over $100*.
- Sale Periods: Due to increased demand, please note that slight delays in shipping may occur on your order. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these busy times.
- We deliver to Singapore and New Zealand. Find out more
- For more detailed information please see our delivery policy
Can't wait? Click and Collect in 1 hour
Take your time, shop online. Then collect from your chosen store within 1hr (during business hours)
*Free shipping not available to orders shipped outside of Australia or price matching. Please note free shipping promo codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code, including loyalty offers.
- Versatile knife with a shorter blade and sheeps foot tip to provide more control in mincing, slicing, and chopping
- Blade has a VG10 super stainless steel core clad with stainless steel from both sides, which provides corrosion resistance and strength
- A specialised heat treatment is used to temper the blade for strength and durability, achieving a hardness rating of 61 degrees on the Rockwell scale
- The handle is made of black beech pakkawood
- The construction of the blade, combined with the stainless steel end cap, gives the knife outstanding stability and balance
- Crafted in the heart of Seki, the Japanese capital for sword and knife making for over 700 years
- Equip your kitchen with other top end knives from the Yaxell Taishi range
Product code: #549492