EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Add even more versatility to your growing knife collection with the 15cm Kasumi Utility Knife. With its multilayered stainless steel construction for superior strength and sharpness, use this utility knife when slicing veggies for your salad, prepping deli for your sandwiches, and all sorts of chopping tasks that may be too big or small for your trusty paring and chef's knives. Work safely in the kitchen by having the right tool for any cutting job and combine your talent in cooking with this well-rounded utility knife from Kasumi.
- Made with V-Gold No. 10 high-carbon stainless steel that is developed especially for knives
- Crafted with 32 layers of fine stainless steel for excellent cutting ability and hardness
- Blade is hardened to Rockwell C59-60 degrees to keep its cutting edge sharp longer
- Fine sharp blade is paired with a strong black laminated wooden handle secured with stainless steel rivets
- Blade exterior comes with a beautiful damascus pattern as a result of repeated folding and forging of stainless steel into multiple layers
- Knives designed by skilled craftsmen to look elegant yet strong enough to handle small and more delicate tasks
||V-Gold No. 10 high-carbon stainless steel|
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash only then wipe with a soft towel to dry
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Kasumi Utility Knife 15cm
26% Off RRP