EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Experience Japanese quality and superior kitchen performance through the Yaxell Ran Plus 18cm Cleaver. Specially heat treated for durability and long-lasting sharpness, the broad blade allows mastery of various knife techniques, from quick chopping to making the finest julienne cuts from tough ingredients. Its core covered in several layers of high-carbon stainless steel is also made up of four select metals, each contributing to the knife's unique character. Through traditional sword-making expertise and advanced technology, Yaxell Ran Plus knives assure high-calibre cutting experience that lasts.
- Blade has a VG10 super steel core that is comprised of carbon for hardness, molybdenum for corrosion resistance, vanadium for low wear and tear, and cobalt for strength
- Core is enveloped with 34 layers of soft and hard high-carbon stainless steel on each side to create a 69-layered knife with exceptional rust-resistance and stunning Damascus pattern
- Yaxell blades are heated in a very hot kiln, ice hardened, then tempered in high temperature, a heat treatment technique which makes the blades strong and durable
- Special heat treatment of the blade results in an outstanding hardness rating of 61 degrees on the Rockwell scale, which gives the knife cutting precision that lasts
- Hand-engraved blade is honed with a double bevel edge for precision cutting
- Crafted in the heart of Seki, the Japanese capital for sword-making for over 700 years
- Features a wood-like black handle made of FDA-approved canvas-micarta—an odourless and highly durable material of linen and resin compressed under high temperature—that is water-resistant, hygienic, and suitable for kitchen use
- Stainless steel engraved end-cap and twin rivets keep the handle stable and affixed to the blade
- Superior knife that suits both left and right-handed users
- Traditional cleaver with a thinner and lighter blade for slicing, chopping, and peeling
- Equip your kitchen with other top-end knives from the Yaxell Ran Plus range.
|Construction||VG10 super stainless steel (core), soft and hard high-carbon stainless|
steel (cladding), and canvas-micarta (handle)
|Cleaning and care||Wash with a sponge and mild detergent and wipe with a towel to dry thoroughly|
Sharpen the cutting edge regularly using a grinding wheel or sharpener
Store in a well-ventilated place
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Yaxell Ran Plus Cleaver 18cm
14% Off RRP