Yaxell Zen Chef's Knife 20cm
Or buy now, pay later with 4 instalments of $49.99.See more
The RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of a product is the price at which the manufacturer or wholesaler recommends that the retailer sells the product and is not necessarily the price at which it has been offered for sale in the market.
Not available for international delivery
Click and Collect
90 days returns
- For your best chance for pre-Christmas delivery, we recommend ordering your gifts for delivery no later than by 14 December for delivery to WA and NT and 17 December for all other states.
- We aim to despatch within 1-3 business days.
- $9.90 flat rate delivery or FREE SHIPPING over $100*.
- Sale Periods: Due to increased demand, please note that slight delays in shipping may occur on your order. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this busy time.
- We deliver to Singapore and New Zealand. Find out more
- For more detailed information please see our delivery policy
Can't wait? Click and Collect in 1 hour
Take your time, shop online. Then collect from your chosen store winthin 1hr (during business hours)
*Free shipping not available to orders shipped outside of Australia or price matching. Please note free shipping promo codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code, including loyalty offers.
- Blade has a VG10 super stainless steel core, which is covered by 18 layers of soft and hard high-carbon stainless steel on each side, producing the unique and rust resistant 37-layer Damascus blade
- The hammer marks on the upper part of the blade shows off the mastery of Japanese craftsmanship and features a stamped logo
- Yaxell blades are heated in a very hot kiln then tempered in high temperature, a heat treatment technique which makes the blades strong and durable with a hardness rating of 61 degrees on the Rockwell scale
- The wood-like black handles are made of FDA-approved Canvas-Micarta, an odourless and highly durable material of linen and resin, that is water-resistant, hygienic, and lasts decades
- Handles are perfectly polished and fastened with two stainless steel rivets, which give the knives outstanding stability
- Crafted in the heart of Seki, the Japanese capital for sword-making for over 700 years
- Equip your kitchen with other high-end knives from the Yaxell Zen range
Product code: #343281