EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
When you're pressed for time and need to cook something impressive for a potluck, the 8L Tefal Secure Neo 5 Pressure Cooker will surely take your worries away. Whether you plan to wow the guests with your fall-off-the-bone spare ribs or rich and spicy beef stew, this strong and sealed pressure cooker will have any recipe done in a flash. And with less time spent on cooking, youll save valuable energy, too.
The safety valve rises with the pressure in the pot. Wait for it to go down to safely open the lid.
Its five-point security system makes pressure cooking simple, safe and worry-free
Cook with the included steam basket and serve family meals packed with flavour and nutrients.
- Heavy-duty pressure cooker equipped with specialised cooking programs for vegetables and meat or fish
- Has five security features for safe pressure cooking: automatic lock for opening and closing, pressure control valve, safety valve, and the gasket
- Steam release function lets you control excessive pressure safely
- Includes a helpful user guide with cooking times and a steam basket for better flavour and nutrient retention of your food
- Sturdy handles protect your hands from the heat and make pouring easy
- Generous 8L capacity is perfect for cooking meals for the family or a party
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, and induction cooktops
Brushed stainless steel (inner coating)
Mirror polished stainless steel (exterior coating)
|Capacity || 8L|
|Cleaning and care ||Pot and steam basket are dishwasher safe|
Handwash the lid
|Warranty ||10 years|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Oh where have you been all my life?
I bought this a couple of weeks ago. I can’t believe I have not owned one before. Yes stove top because I want to brown my meats before cooking and that makes all the difference. This pot is big enough to brown a whole 2 kg Chook before turning it into the most delicious pulled chicken in 30 minutes. It braised my steak beautifully and none of it sticks to the thick stainless steel base.
This pot goes on my induction cooktop with no problems. Very safe with the pressure lock but I am still able to depressurise quickly if I need to add ingredients Near the end of cooking rather than wait for natural cooling. Easy reaches 15 psi for meat or easily set to the vegetable setting. Easy to clean. Unfortunately, advised not to go in the dishwasher. This is not a pot for short people as at 8L it is quite tall and if you’re looking over the top can be a bit of a stretch. A smaller pot will have difficulty fitting a whole bird or most lamb shanks but you could always cut the meat up.
This is well made and excellent value with modern pressure valves an settings. Highly recommended.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Tefal Secure Neo 5 Pressure Cooker 8L
50% Off RRP