Whether cooking a long slow aromatic
, a bouillabaisse bristling with fresh seasonal
to finish a fine meal, the
will make a an entrance the professionals strive for. With all the class and versatility you&aposd expect from top quality French made
cookware, you will be proud to present your creations when you serve them in this distinctive
cocotte, so make the most of the enduring features of this quality
on the exterior surfaces is the result of many coats of specialised glazing and the interior surfaces are coated in
enamel, designed to be resistant to scratches, chips and discolouration while it is also able to endure
when braising, roasting and
. The close fitting lid with its
will retain the moisture and cooking heat perfectly while the outstanding heat retention of cast iron will eliminate heat spots and distribute heat more efficiently.
With all the
advantages of being Cadmium and lead free, PFOA and PTFE free, this stylish 24cm cocotte is oven safe to
and suitable for use on all cooktops including
safe, however hand washing is recommended.
With its enamelled cast iron construction, the Staub Round Cocotte cooks with even heat distribution and retains heat longer, making it perfect for your slow-cooked meals.
To keep your dishes moist, the spikes on the heavy, tight-fitting lid capture the flavourful steam and let it drip back down to continuously baste your food as it cooks.
The Staub Round Cocotte comes with a smooth bottom that lets you cook with ease on any kind of cooker including induction hobs without damaging your stovetop&aposs surface.
- Made of lasting enamel cast iron that ensures even heat distribution and better heat retention
- Tight-fitting lid comes with a self-basting system underneath to ensure continuous moisture circulation and flavour retention
- Black interior in enamel finish is resistant to chips and scratches and needs little seasoning over time
- Polished nickel-plated lid knob is resistant to heat up to 250C
- Constructed in France using a sand mould that is destroyed after forming each cookware, making every Staub piece one of a kind
- Suitable for all kinds of stovetops including induction and can be used in the oven and on the grill
- Beautifully constructed cast iron cookware that goes from cooktop to your table