EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Have dinner on the table in a flash with a speedy skillet recipe up on your sleeve and this 26cm SOLIDTEKNICS Australian Made AUS-ION Satin Formed Iron Skillet. Made from non-toxic and durable wrought iron, this lightly pre-seasoned skillet lets you whip up easy dishes from start to finish with ease. Your family will love every dish you cook with this versatile cookware that can go on the cooktop, to the oven, on the grill and even a campfire.
- Made of 3mm-thick Australian wrought iron that ensures even heating and seasons like cast iron but with half the weight
- Standard-sized skillet that is non-toxic, sustainable, and made to be passed down for several generations
- Seamless construction or the absence of any rivets eliminates the risk of handles being loose and unhygienic food residue buildup
- Long side handle is bent upwards to reduce heat transfer during stovetop cooking and designed with an eye-catching outline of Australia
- Suitable for gas, ceramic, halogen, electric, and induction cooktops; oven; and campfire grills
- Equip your kitchen with the full range of Solidteknics Australian Made AUS-ION cookware
||Lightly pre-seasoned, wrought iron (low-carbon steel)|
||26cm (diameter) x 53cm (length) x 5cm (height of bowl)|
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash only with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush |
Rinse then dry completely
||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Great pan, just buy it.
Great pan. Like others have said, a little effort to prepare it for cooking, but definitely worth it. Completely non-stick, and gives the impression that it will last forever. Can't wait to chuck out the rest of my rubbish frypans and replace with these.
READ MORE REVIEWS
This is the first solid steel pan I have ever owned and cooked on, and I love it! After getting the 'seasoning' sorted, I cook everything in it! No matter how hot you get it, it won't wreck it compared to a non stick pan. I give this pan a rough time, I cook high over hot plates, on the BBQ and over fires, I cook everything in it burgers, steak, chicken, salmon, eggs, veggies...
I will never go back to non-stick. I cook a lot and I was sick of non-stick pans lasting 6 months or so and then having to throw them out. My family, friends and girlfriend give me a hard time over how much I bang on about how good it is! Love how it's designed and made Australia, with a multi century warranty, being one solid piece of steel and how easy it is to clean. Get one for sure!
SOLIDTEKNICS AUS-ION Satin Iron Skillet 26cm
1% Off RRP