EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Have dinner on the table in a flash with a speedy skillet recipe up on your sleeve and this 26cm SOLIDTEKNICS Australian Made AUS-ION Satin Formed Iron Skillet. Made from non-toxic and durable wrought iron, this lightly pre-seasoned skillet lets you whip up easy dishes from start to finish with ease. Your family will love every dish you cook with this versatile cookware that can go on the cooktop, to the oven, on the grill and even a campfire.
- Made of 3mm-thick Australian wrought iron that ensures even heating and seasons like cast iron but with half the weight
- Standard-sized skillet that is non-toxic, sustainable, and made to be passed down for several generations
- Seamless construction or the absence of any rivets eliminates the risk of handles being loose and unhygienic food residue buildup
- Long side handle is bent upwards to reduce heat transfer during stovetop cooking and designed with an eye-catching outline of Australia
- Suitable for gas, ceramic, halogen, electric, and induction cooktops; oven; and campfire grills
- Equip your kitchen with the full range of Solidteknics Australian Made AUS-ION cookware
||Lightly pre-seasoned, wrought iron (low-carbon steel)|
||26cm (diameter) x 53cm (length) x 5cm (height of bowl)|
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash only with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush |
Rinse then dry completely
||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
It cooks perfectly, the food does not stick, and it is very easy to clean.
READ MORE REVIEWS
I bought the skillet mainly for my scrambled eggs and when cooking one piece of Steak/Chicken/Fish. I use olive oil or butter and it does not stick, the skillet works pretty good.
SOLIDTEKNICS AUS-ION Satin Iron Skillet 26cm
1% Off RRP