EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Have a dual-handled wok like this 30cm SOLIDTEKNICS Australian Made AUS-ION Satin Formed Iron Dual-handle Wok for all Asian-style cooking, deep paella dishes, and family-sized stir fries. This wrought iron work is crafted in one seamless piece, it has no rivets or joins to come loose or hold built up residues and simply loves to work for you at searing heat. Practice your tossing skills with this lightweight yet durable iron cookware from SOLIDTEKNICS.
- Made of 2.5mm-thick Australian wrought iron that ensures even heating and seasons like cast iron but with half the weight
- Large round wok that is non-toxic, sustainable, and made to be passed down for several generations
- Seamless construction or the absence of any rivets eliminates the risk of handles being loose and unhygienic food residue buildup
- Dual side handles are bent upwards to reduce heat transfer during stovetop cooking and designed with an eye-catching outline of Australia
- Suitable for gas, ceramic, halogen, electric, and induction cooktops; oven; and campfire grills
- Equip your kitchen with the full range of Solidteknics Australian Made AUS-ION cookware
||Lightly pre-seasoned, wrought iron (low-carbon steel)|
||30cm (diameter) x 45cm (length) x 8cm (height of bowl)|
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash only with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush |
Rinse then dry completely
||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Love the new addition to my kitchen
Bought this to add to my collecting of 3 Ausion frying pans. Love it just as much as the others. After 2 oven and 2 stove top seasonings it is completely non stick. Great heat distribution, good size and only sight negative is the handles get a bit hot. Love the fact that these are for life and don't need to buy any more nasty non stick pans that need to be replaced every 2yrs and i can cook on extra high heat if i want.
READ MORE REVIEWS
I to just wanted to chime in as I love this wok. I to liked the idea of Australian made and when I purchased it there was only one review on this website with concerns about rust spots. I went with my heart and bought it anyway, and to my delight it is the best wok I have ever owned, It's now had 6 or so uses and looks like a battle hardened warrior, if you are looking for a plastic coated wok that will wash up all pristine, but in 12-18 months you are replacing as it ain't so non-stick anymore this may not be for you. However if you are looking for a lightweight wok that is what I believe to be a tick away from a commercial grade utensil that could handle the heat of a thousand blowtorches and last a lifetime+ if maintained as described below...BUY IT!
SOLIDTEKNICS AUS-ION Satin Iron Wok 30cm
0% Off RRP
Have a dualhandled wok like this 30cm SOLIDTEKNICS Australian Made AUSION Satin Formed Iron Dualhandle Wok for all Asianstyle cooking deep paella dishes and familysized stir fries. This wrought iron work is crafted in one seamless piece it has no rivets or joins to come loose or hold built up residues and simply loves to work for you at searing heat. Practice your tossing skills with this lightweight yet durable iron cookware from SOLIDTEKNICS.