EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Have a dual-handled wok like this 30cm SOLIDTEKNICS Australian Made AUS-ION Satin Formed Iron Dual-handle Wok for all Asian-style cooking, deep paella dishes, and family-sized stir fries. This wrought iron work is crafted in one seamless piece, it has no rivets or joins to come loose or hold built up residues and simply loves to work for you at searing heat. Practice your tossing skills with this lightweight yet durable iron cookware from SOLIDTEKNICS.
- Made of 2.5mm-thick Australian wrought iron that ensures even heating and seasons like cast iron but with half the weight
- Large round wok that is non-toxic, sustainable, and made to be passed down for several generations
- Seamless construction or the absence of any rivets eliminates the risk of handles being loose and unhygienic food residue buildup
- Dual side handles are bent upwards to reduce heat transfer during stovetop cooking and designed with an eye-catching outline of Australia
- Suitable for gas, ceramic, halogen, electric, and induction cooktops; oven; and campfire grills
- Equip your kitchen with the full range of Solidteknics Australian Made AUS-ION cookware
||Lightly pre-seasoned, wrought iron (low-carbon steel)|
||30cm (diameter) x 45cm (length) x 8cm (height of bowl)|
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash only with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush |
Rinse then dry completely
||Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Love the new addition to my kitchen
Bought this to add to my collecting of 3 Ausion frying pans. Love it just as much as the others. After 2 oven and 2 stove top seasonings it is completely non stick. Great heat distribution, good size and only sight negative is the handles get a bit hot. Love the fact that these are for life and don't need to buy any more nasty non stick pans that need to be replaced every 2yrs and i can cook on extra high heat if i want.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Fantastic Satin Finish Wok!
I just got this wok myself, and have been using it. I wanted to tell you to not use any detergent on it, to just clean and dry while warm and apply a thin layer of oil and rub in and then off, as if polishing - also while still warm. I hope this helps you love your wok more. As for me, I love this wok and feel the finish is a definite upgrade to the original smooth finish, which I had a harder time seasoning. Oh, and try it for deep frying, great for that also! I did not buy this wok here as they do not ship to the USA, but I wanted to chime in.
SOLIDTEKNICS AUS-ION Satin Iron Wok 30cm
1% Off RRP