EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Make homemade stock like an absolute pro with this 28cm Wolstead Steeltek Stockpot with Lid. Its body is made of rust-resistant stainless for long-term durability and clean-cooking, while the base with aluminium core generates fast and even heat while simmering or boiling. This 12L stockpot is also induction compatible and has strong riveted handles for easy lifting. No potentially toxic coatings to chip or leach into food.
Wolstead Steelteks' rolled rims for drip free pouring are just one of the bonus benefits of this range. They also have an impact-bonded core for faster heat conduction, glass lids and thoughtful branding details.
- Large 12L stockpot with steel-rimmed lid made of premium rust-resistant stainless steel
- Uncoated surface is ideal for perfect searing results and ensures non-toxic, healthy cooking
- Features a polished interior and a satin exterior with mirror strip on top for an elegant look
- Stockpot has an aluminium core bonded by brazing for fast and even heat distribution
- Has internal capacity markings and dome-shaped tempered glass lid with steam vent for optimum visibility
- With rolled rim for drip-free pouring and riveted cast lid knob and side handles showcasing the Wolstead brand mark
- Compatible with any stovetop, including induction
- Enhance your home-cooking expertise with other knives, cookware, and cutting boards from the Wolstead range
||18/8 stainless steel, aluminium, and glass
||28cm (diameter) x 20cm (depth)
||12L (maximum water mark of 10L)
|Cleaning and care
||Dishwasher safe but handwashing recommended
Wash before first use in hot soapy water
Promptly dry after washing to prevent water spots
||90-day money-back guarantee
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Wolstead Steeltek Stainless Steel Stockpot w/ Lid 28cm - 12L
55% Off RRP