EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
When great barbecues mean homemade rubs and sauces for you, then Rubs by John Whalen III is a perfect addition to your repertoire. From tasty marinades to ketchup from scratch, this book gives you 150 ideas that will surely take your grilled and roasted favourites to the next level. With this great book, you will be adding that something special to your ribs or salmon that will make your guests ask for a second helping.
- Contains 150 recipes for sauces, marinades, seasonings, rubs, butters, and glazes for your meat, fish, and vegetable dishes
- Each recipe comes with an easy-to-follow presentation and includes the number of servings as well as preparation and cooking times
- Features a nifty meat type, flavour, and consistency checklist for sauce, marinade, and butter recipes
- Includes basic and new seasonings and condiments that can give your usual barbecues exciting twists
- Great introductory guide for barbecue enthusiasts who love making meat and vegetable flavourings from scratch
|Author||John Whalen III|
|Dimensions||16.5cm x 2.5cm x 20cm|
|Publisher||Cider Mill Press|
|Publication date||8 May 2018|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Rubs by John Whalen III
0% Off RRP