When you shop at Kitchen Warehouse, you can do so with confidence – the confidence of knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below. This policy applies to all purchases made from Kitchen Warehouse, whether in one of our stores or online.
The quickest and easiest way to return a product that is purchased online is to contact our friendly & reliable Customer Service team on 1800 332 934 or email us at [email protected]
We want you to be 100% happy with your Kitchen Warehouse purchase and if the condition of the product isn't holding up its end of the bargain, we'll fix it in a hassle free manner.
Proof of Purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by one of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original purchase receipt (this is sent to your nominated email address for online purchases)
- Original return/exchange receipt
Goods Arrived Damaged?
If, for some reason, your goods arrive damaged or inoperable we will do everything we can to fix the issue. Obviously, this is our responsibility and we will correct things as quickly as possible. Just call us on our toll free number 1800 332 934 or email us at [email protected]
Have a Warranty Claim?
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers, and will work directly with them to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner. Ultimately, every purchase needs to end on a note that satisfies you and we will take every step to ensure that.
Change of Mind
If you have changed your mind about your purchase within the 30 day money back period, Kitchen Warehouse will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You provide Proof of Purchase
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unused and in its original condition
In these instances the customer will bear the expense of returning the goods to Kitchen Warehouse whether in one of our stores or online.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, Kitchen Warehouse may, in its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item provided that:
- The item is in re-saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unused and as sold); and
- We can verify that the item was originally purchased from Kitchen Warehouse; and
- The item is not a Special Exception (see below); and Satisfactory Identification (see below) is presented at the time of the return.
Kitchen Warehouse will accept:
- A current Driver’s License, including a Learners permit with photograph; or
- Proof of Age card that is approved by the Government with photograph and signature within the seal; or
- Australian or International Passport.
Bonus items/Gift Cards/Bundled items
All gift cards or bonus items attached to the purchased products, or all elements of any bundled items, must also be returned with the original purchase. If not, the value of any such unreturned gift card, bonus or bundled item, or used portion of any gift card will be deducted from any refund.
Special Exception - please choose carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund on Kitchen Warehouse Gift Card purchases unless the item is faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you, not doing what it is supposed to do, in breach of consumer guarantees or where otherwise required by law.
We will refund using your original payment method or, where appropriate and at Kitchen Warehouse sole discretion, on a Kitchen Warehouse Gift Card. We are confident that you'll be thoroughly satisfied with your purchase from us. It's a good idea for everyone, though, to have guidelines in place in case something happens.