EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
The beautifully drawn galah on the Maxwell & Williams Marini Ferlazzo Birds Tea Towel adds to its functional features. Perfect for drying clean dinnerware, lining trays or bread baskets, or wiping benchtops clean, this soft cotton towel is also easy to wash. Designed by Melbourne artist Nathan Ferlazzo, wrap this up as a practical gift or pair it with a matching mug.
- Soft and sturdy tea towel made of Indian cotton twill
- Beautifully crafted collectible sharing a portion of its royalties to support wildlife conservation efforts worldwide
- Features an intricately hand-drawn bird design with blooms and foliage in traditional nib and Indian ink highlighted with a pop of colour
- Designed in collaboration with Melbourne artist Nathan Ferlazzo
- Ideal for covering food to keep it warm, dish drying, or wiping your hands
- Mix with a matching mug from the Marini Ferlazzo range
||100% Indian cotton
||50cm x 70cm
|Cleaning and care
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Maxwell & Williams Marini Ferlazzo Birds Tea Towel 50x70cm Galah
0% Off RRP