EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Loving those pastel French macarons at the bakery? Why not make these delicate desserts at home with the silver Kenwood Chef Elite XL. Use its power whisk to beat your meringue to stiff peaks then simply switch to the folding tool to incorporate your ground almonds and make a shiny macaronage. With its many functional features and attachments, delight your family and friends more with crusty artisan breads, moist cakes, and other delicious pastries using the Kenwood Chef Elite XL.
Combine your culinary inspirations with this versatile Kenwood mixer and serve brand new and foolproof recipes like a pro.
With 20 optional accessories to work with, expanding the function of your mixer is as exciting as cooking something new.
Made with tools and controls for effortless cooking, the Chef Elite gives you that boost to be a more confident home cook.
- Comes with a stainless steel K-beater, creaming beater, folding tool, power whisk, stainless steel dough hook, splash guard, grey spatula, and a recipe book
- Exclusive folding tool incorporates heavy and light mixtures together to keep batters aerated
- Electronic speed control dial lets you pulse, fold, or mix at variable speeds with ease
- Powerful 1400W motor and planetary mixing action ensure consistent speed and power even when working on heavy mixtures
- Tilting mixer head lets you scrape down the sides of the bowl or change beater attachments easily
- Glossy stainless steel bowl with loop handles is designed with a generous 6.7L capacity and a flared rim for easy pouring
- Compatible with other optional specialised attachments that can help you roll out homemade pasta, process vegetables, make frozen desserts, and more
||Die-cast metal (body) and |
stainless steel (bowl and attachments)
||43cm x 30cm x 35cm |
|Cleaning and care
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
I love everything about it. It is sturdier than my previous mixer and is more efficient for my home based business. I love it
READ MORE REVIEWS
I had my last Kenwood chef for around 35 years. Compared to my old Kenwood chef. The attachments are stainless steel and sturdier , it's quieter, the dial and lift up mechanism is smoother and does a great job of beating and mixing. It's powerful and I like the sturdy large stainless steel bowl. Its effortless to use.. I researched this thoroughly and at the time , I felt that this was the best mixer for mixers in this price range..
Kenwood Chef Elite XL Silver
32% Off RRP