Ends 4 Mar
Yaxell Super Gou Ypsilon Chef's Knife 20cm
Or buy now, pay later with 4 instalments of $154.99.See more
Offer available until 11:59pm on 4 March 2024 or while stocks last. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including price matching.
The RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of a product is the price at which the manufacturer or wholesaler recommends that the retailer sells the product and is not necessarily the price at which it has been offered for sale in the market.
Not available for international delivery
Click and Collect
90 days returns
- We aim to despatch within 1-2 business days.
- $9.90 flat rate delivery or FREE SHIPPING over $100*.
- Sale Periods: Due to increased demand, please note that slight delays in shipping may occur on your order. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these busy times.
- We deliver to Singapore and New Zealand. Find out more
- For more detailed information please see our delivery policy
Can't wait? Click and Collect in 1 hour
Take your time, shop online. Then collect from your chosen store within 1hr (during business hours)
*Free shipping not available to orders shipped outside of Australia or price matching. Please note free shipping promo codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code, including loyalty offers.
- Go-to knife in any chef's collection and perfect for most cutting tasks from dicing and mincing fresh produce to carving and breaking down meat
- Knife comes with a custom Katana-inspired maple sheath
- Blade core is made of ultra-hard SG2 powdered stainless steel with a micro carbide distribution
- Core is clad by 192 layers of stainless steel, 96 layers on each side, creating a beautiful Damascus pattern on the blade for an exquisite look as well as added toughness and protection
- Blade hardness is approximately 63 Rockwell, which gives the knife edge exceptional strength and retention with no risk of chipping during normal use
- Knife is hand-sharpened by trained craftsmen to 12-15 degrees on either side for incredible razor sharpness
- Elegant black handle made of micarta, a water-resistant and highly durable resin and linen material, is contoured to rest easily in the hand
- Solid forged stainless steel end and bolster are seamlessly welded to the blade to provide a stable and comfortable grip
- Traditional Japanese Samurai family crest inlaid on the handle represents the multi-generational family of blade forgers who worked behind the success of Yaxell
- Hand-engraved Japanese characters on the blade stand for Super Gou, the samurai spirit
- Crafted in the heart of Seki, the Japanese capital for sword and knife-making for over 700 years
- Equip your kitchen with other top-end knives from the Yaxell Super Gou Ypsilon range
Product code: #343259