EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Purposely designed with a thin, long blade, the Yaxell Zen 25.5cm Slicing Knife is made for effortless carving. Be it soft raw fish or a firmer roast, this 37-layered knife has the sharpness for making precise and fine slices. Its canvas-micarta blade comes with a slight texture that provides extra grip when slicing. The Yaxell Zen range is made in Japan's sword-making capital and marked with a beautiful hammered finish, making each knife an exemplary model of true Japanese excellence.
- Blade has a VG10 super stainless steel core that is comprised of molybdenum for corrosion resistance, vanadium for low wear and tear, and cobalt for strength
- Core is enveloped with 18 layers of soft and hard high-carbon stainless steel on each side to create a 37-layered knife with exceptional rust-resistance and stunning Damascus pattern
- Hammered finish embellishes the upper blade and puts meticulous Japanese artistry on display
- Yaxell blades are heated in a very hot kiln then tempered in high temperature, a heat treatment technique which makes the blades strong and durable
- Special heat treatment of the blade results in an outstanding hardness rating of 61 degrees on the Rockwell scale, which gives the knife cutting precision that lasts
- Hand-engraved blade is honed with a double bevel edge for precision cutting
- Crafted in the heart of Seki, the Japanese capital for sword-making for over 700 years
- Features a wood-like black handle made of FDA-approved canvas-micarta—an odourless and highly durable material of linen and resin compressed under high temperature—that is water-resistant, hygienic, and suitable for kitchen use
- Stainless steel rivets keep the handle stable and affixed to the blade
- Slight texture of the handle prevents the risk of the knife slipping with wet hands
- Superior knife that suits both left and right-handed users
- Narrow, pointed blade is ideal for making thin slices of raw or cooked meat
- Equip your kitchen with other top-end knives from the Yaxell Zen range
|Construction||VG10 super stainless steel (core), soft and hard high-carbon stainless|
steel (cladding), and canvas-micarta (handle)
|Cleaning and care||Wash with a sponge and mild detergent and wipe with a towel to dry thoroughly|
Sharpen the cutting edge regularly using a grinding wheel or sharpener
Store in a well-ventilated place
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Yaxell 255mm Slicing Knife
Bought this knife to complete my compliment of Yaxell Knives
The slicing knife is typical of all Yaxell knifes, incredibly sharp, beautifully made
The knifes balance is perfect
It is also nice & has a tactile feel
The blade is rigid & cuts thick & thin meat & tough vegetables with ease.
I totally recommend this & all other Yaxell knives.
Using such sharp knives is a pleasure & also affords the user to handle with great care
READ MORE REVIEWS
Yaxell Zen Slicing Knife 25.5cm
15% Off RRP