EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Featuring a hybrid design of a broad cleaver and a versatile chef's knife, this Yaxell Gou 18cm Nakiri Knife will be a sensational addition to your kitchen. Its large rectangular blade of is perfectly designed to allow for precise chopping of your fresh produce to even portions. Ideal for an up-and-down cutting motion, this knife comes with straight edge and a thin blade which makes it incredibly sharp. Made with an ultra-hard core surrounded by 100 layers of high quality stainless steel, this knife comes with a professional cutting edge that lasts.
- Japanese-style vegetable cleaver that features a unique blade shape perfect for slicing and dicing vegetables, mincing herbs and cutting fruit or cheese
- Has a blade core made of ultra-hard SG2 powdered stainless steel with micro carbine distribution for exceptional sharpness and lasting cutting edge
- Core is enclosed by 50 layers of hard and soft stainless steel on both sides, resulting to a 101-layered blade that protects the knife from chipping, breaking, or rusting
- Blade hardness is approximately 63 Rockwell, an unprecedented toughness for kitchen knives
- Heated in a very hot kiln, ice hardened, then tempered for in high temperature, to make the blade tougher and highly resistant to corrosion
- Knife is hand-sharpened by trained craftsmen to 12-15 degrees on either side for incredible razor sharpness
- Elegant handle made from canvas-micarta, a water-resistant resin and linen material, is secured by three strong rivets
- Perfectly balanced by a solid forged stainless steel end and bolster seamlessly welded to the blade
- Hand-engraved Japanese characters on the blade stand for Gou or "The superb"
- Crafted in the heart of Seki, the Japanese capital for sword-making for over 700 years
- Equip your kitchen with other top-end knives from the Yaxell Gou range
||SG2 micro-carbide powdered stainless steel (core), hard and soft stainless steel (blade),
and canvas-micarta (handle)
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash with lukewarm water and mild detergent then wipe to dry thoroughly
Store in a well-ventilated place preferably in a knife block, knife case or on a knife strip
Maintain by honing with a sharpening rod or grinding with the Yaxell Gou 2 Stage Water Sharpener
||Limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Yaxell Gou Nakiri Knife 18cm
30% Off RRP