EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
A true kitchen workhorse, the Yaxell Gou 25.5cm Chef's Knife provides ultimate functionality in food prep. It features a professional quality stainless steel construction and a broad blade that tackles any cutting task. The blade is made with an ultra-hard stainless steel core, making the knife extremely sharp for fine slicing and durable for years of lasting performance in the kitchen. Rated at a high 63-degree hardness on the Rockwell scale, the blade not only maintains a sharp edge longer but also resist rusting and corrosion through time. Forged by the experts, Yaxell knives come all the way from Seki City to deliver the highest quality of Japanese knives into your home.
- Versatile knife perfect for almost any cutting task and ideal for an up-and-down cutting motion
- Has a blade core made of ultra-hard SG2 powdered stainless steel with micro carbine distribution for exceptional sharpness and lasting cutting edge
- Core is enclosed by 50 layers of hard and soft stainless steel on both sides, resulting to a 101-layered blade that protects the knife from chipping, breaking, or rusting
- Blade hardness is approximately 63 Rockwell, an unprecedented toughness for kitchen knives
- Heated in a very hot kiln, ice hardened, then tempered for in high temperature, to make the blade tougher and highly resistant to corrosion
- Knife is hand-sharpened by trained craftsmen to 12-15 degrees on either side for incredible razor sharpness
- Elegant handle made from canvas-micarta, a water-resistant resin and linen material, is secured by three strong rivets
- Perfectly balanced by a solid forged stainless steel end and bolster seamlessly welded to the blade
- Hand-engraved Japanese characters on the blade stand for Gou or "The superb"
- Crafted in the heart of Seki, the Japanese capital for sword-making for over 700 years
- Equip your kitchen with other top-end knives from the Yaxell Gou range
||SG2 micro-carbide powdered stainless steel (core), hard and soft stainless steel (blade),
and canvas-micarta (handle)
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash with lukewarm water and mild detergent then wipe to dry thoroughly
Store in a well-ventilated place preferably in a knife block, knife case or on a knife strip
Maintain by honing with a sharpening rod or grinding with the Yaxell Gou 2 Stage Water Sharpener
||Limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Amazing chefs knife
Yaxell Gou Chef's Knife 25.5cm. Easily one of the best Japanese knives I’ve used. Great value for money In my opinion. I’ve also got Shun and other German Knives. Yaxell Gou Chef's Knife 25.5cm has come out. The best.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Yaxell Gou Chef's Knife 25.5cm
30% Off RRP