EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Complement the longevity and superior performance of premium knives with the 3000 and 8000-grit Yaxell Combination Whetstone. Presoak the stone and its non-slip base in water for 10 minutes before sharpening. Use the levelling stone to free the stone of any rough particles then slip the guide rail onto the knife’s spine to start sharpening its edge at the perfect angle. With this sharpening set, knives can stay polished and razor sharp for years.
- Two-sided ceramic whetstones for maintaining and enhancing the sharpness of your knives
- Comes with a 3000-grit stone ideal for basic polishing and finishing and an 8000-grit stone for achieving a razor-sharp edge and mirror-like polish
- Includes a levelling stone to clear the water stone of any grooves, concave spots, or metal particles
- Sharpening guide rail helps maintain a 10 to 20° angle while using the whetstone
- Non-slip rubber base keeps the whetstone in place to ensure stable and safe sharpening
- Sharpening stone needs to be pre-soaked in water with the base for 10 minutes before use
- Set has a clear step-by-step guide on how to sharpen your knives properly
- Equip your kitchen with other top-end knives and accessories from the Yaxell range
||Ceramic and rubber
||18cm x 6cm x 2.7cm
|Cleaning and care
||Use the whetstone on a flat surface
Rinse the whetstone after use and dry it completely
Keep it in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight
||Limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Yaxell Combination Whetstone 3000/8000
23% Off RRP