EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Slicing up the cabanossi or carving chunks of spicy chorizo is easy with the Wusthof Classic Sausage Knife. Like a fruit knife, this special meat knife has a sharply serrated edge which is great for slicing up bread with less crumbs too.
- Small serrated knife designed for smooth slicing of sausages
- Fully forged from a single piece of tempered high-carbon stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15) for exceptional strength and durability
- Constructed with Wusthof’s Precision Edge Technology, which uses lasers when testing knife blades for maximum sharpness
- Triple-riveted curved handle is designed with professional chefs’ guidance to ensure sturdiness, perfect hand fit, and secure grip
- Perfectly balanced knife that work as an extension of the hand
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Wusthof Classic range
||Chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (blade)
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash then dry thoroughly
||Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults and defects
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
WOW. My 'go to' knife time after time. Have had this knife for about 7 years now and has never let me down. Worth every cent.
READ MORE REVIEWS
A "Must Have"
I am always reaching for this knife for all sorts of jobs. The serrated edge never fails. Definitely a "must have" in my kitchen
Wusthof Classic Sausage Knife 14cm
27% Off RRP