EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Every kitchen needs a starter set of knives to ease through everyday food prep and this three-piece Wusthof Classic Knife Set Knife is the right tool for the job. Featuring a cook's knife, utility knife and paring knife combined, you'll find it easy to tackle anything from meat to veggies to fruits.
- Set includes a 20cm cook's knife, 16cm utility knife, and a 9cm paring knife
- Blades are made from a single piece of tempered high-carbon stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15) for exceptional strength and durability
- Constructed with Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology, which uses lasers when testing knife blades for maximum sharpness
- Triple-riveted handles are curved and designed with professional chefs' guidance to ensure sturdiness, perfect hand fit, and secure grip
- Perfectly balanced knives that work as an extension of the hand
- Equip your kitchen with other individual knives or sets from the Wusthof Classic range
||Chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (blade)
||20cm (cook's knife),
16cm (utility knife), and
9cm (paring knife)
|Cleaning and care
||Sharpen using a honing steel.
For blunt knives, use a sharpener.
Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended.
||Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults and defects
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Best knives ever
I’ve had my 3 Wusthof knives for about 33years (I had another but I fear it went fishing many years ago and never returned). Now going to buy my son and his fiancé some for a wedding present!
READ MORE REVIEWS
This set consisits of the 2 essential knives which has a 8-inch chef knive and a 3.5-inch paring knive. I personally wouldn't recommend those set with too many knives which sometime I dont even use it.
Wusthof Classic 3pc Knife Set
39% Off RRP
Every kitchen needs a starter set of knives to ease through everyday food prep and this three-piece Wusthof Classic Knife Set Knife is the right tool for the job. Featuring a cook's knife, bread knife and paring knife combined, you'll find it easy to tackle anything from meat to veggies to bread.