EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
The durable and versatile Wolstead Stonetek 24cm Crepe Pan is an ideal cookware for cooking golden crepes to toasting sandwiches. Its slightly raised edge allows effortless flipping, while the double non-stick surface guarantees excellent food release. Suitable on any stovetop and in the oven up to 180C, this crepe pan is also easy to clean.
The Wolstead-marked base ensures evenly distributed heat on any stovetop including induction.
Sturdy riveted handle is safe for oven use up to 180C, while hole at the end allows hanging for storage.
Its slightly raised edge helps in flipping crepes, pancakes, or toasted bread.
- Made of durable forged aluminium to produce even heat while cooking
- PFOA-free, double non-stick coating with speckled stone finish allows low-fat cooking and easy clean-up
- Slightly raised edge makes it easier to flip food over
- Perfect for cooking homemade crepes and pancakes, or toasting bread for sandwiches, wraps, and appetisers
- Handle is secured with two rivets for stability
- Heavy-duty base with a Wolstead logo imprint suits all stovetops including induction
- Enhance your home-cooking expertise with other knives, cookware, and cutting boards from the Wolstead range
||Forged aluminium with double non-stick, PFOA-free coating
||24cm (diameter) x 1.7cm (height)
||Yes, up to 180C
|Cleaning and care
||Dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended
||90-day money-back guarantee
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
This crepe pan was very pleasant surprise indeed. I have bought many over the years but this pan helped me produce great results in my crepe making. Worked well on my induction cook-top I discovered as well
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wolstead Stonetek Crepe Pan 24x1.7cm
50% Off RRP