EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Make thin slices of tomato or peel soft kiwi fruit with ease using the red Wolstead Shapu 9cm Serrated Paring Knife. Its serrated edge pierces through thick food skin without deforming its shape. Made of hard Germal stainless steel and a lightweight handle, this paring knife is made for effortless slicing with a good hand grip.
- Made of heat-tempered and ice-hardened German stainless steel for lasting functionality and protection against normal wear and tear
- Specially designed serrated blade and pointed tip let you slice through thick fruit or vegetable skin without crushing the soft flesh
- Multipurpose kitchen helper for peeling, slicing, scraping, and making more intricate knife cuts
- Lightweight yet durable, with a handle shaped for better control and a comfortable grip
- Includes a plastic sheath for blade protection and hand safety
- Enhance your home-cooking expertise with other knives, cookware, and cutting boards from the Wolstead range
||1.4116 German stainless steel (blade) and plastic (handle)
||9cm (blade length)
|Cleaning and care
||Handwash only and dry immediately
||90-day money-back guarantee
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Parting knives are great!
So sharp and great for chopping and peeling all fruits and vegetables.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Best value knife!
With 3 children in the house I am always chopping up fruit for snacks and lunches. This serrated style is perfect for quickly slicing kiwi fruit, strawberries, banana etc. Very sharp, light weight - an all round essential in our draw!
Wolstead Shapu Serrated Paring Knife 9cm Red
0% Off RRP