EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
Cooking flavourful and nutrient-packed meals at home can be done even without constant monitoring when you have the Westinghouse Sous Vide Immersion Cooker. By clipping this smart tool onto your water-filled pot, your food stored in a plastic bag can cook in perfectly tempered water while you are doing other tasks. No more overcooked steaks or chicken for dinner, all thanks to this sous vide cooker from Westinghouse.
- Ideal for cooking red meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, eggs, sauces, stocks, and more without the need for constant monitoring
- Generates optimum temperature accuracy through its durable PTC heating element
- Equipped with an easy-to-use LED display for temperature setting and monitoring
- Comes with delayed start and cooking time options for up to 60 hours
- Features a handy thumbwheel dial that lets you increase or decrease the temperature from 0C to 95C in a swift rolling motion
- Built-in clip easily clamps on any container filled with water of up to 5 gallons (approximately 19L) and has a rubber grip to keep the sous vide cooker in place while in use
|Construction||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Cleaning and care||Wipe clean|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Great price, fast delivery and easy to use.
READ MORE REVIEWS
I bought mine and I thought I’d go big for the first use and cooked a prime rib roast
It was 2.5 kgs put on 55 degrees celcius for 7 hours and I’ve never had something so perfect in my life I don’t want to put anything else in my mouth at the moment just more of that juicy tender prime rib!!! Mmmmm. Buy one now buy two you won’t regret it
Westinghouse Sous Vide Immersion Cooker
3% Off RRP