EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
If you love everything about vegetables, you will be preparing them effortlessly with the sharpness of the 8cm Victorinox Swiss Classic Pointed Tip Vegetable Knife. Be it slicing shallots for your stir-fry, strawberries for your salad, or red radishes for the crudite platter, this high-quality stainless steel knife is your ideal slicing partner. Keep it safe in your kitchen drawer and have no trouble finding it when needed, thanks to its vibrant green non-slip handle.
- Made of first-class stainless steel for superior sharpness and precise cutting
- Crafted with a normal straight edge for effortless slicing and a pointed tip for removing blemishes or seeds
- Brightly coloured polypropylene handle make the knife easy to find in your drawer
- Designed with an ergonomic, non-slip handle for a safe and comfortable hand grip
- Ideal blade size for your basic and delicate paring or slicing tasks at home
|Construction||Stainless steel (blade) and polypropylene (handle)|
|Dimensions||8cm (blade length)|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe|
|Warranty||Lifetime against any defects in material and workmanship|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
best knife in the drawer - used as the standard others are judged by
I have had one of these for many years (black handle), and have recently bought a couple more to start off an aspiring young chef's journey. It is my favourite knife, and excellent value for money.
READ MORE REVIEWS
The best vegetable knife I have ever used.
I have 8 in the house, 2 in the caravan, I never want to be without this knife. It is very sharp & quick to sharpen. I use them every day in the kitchen, I even use it to cut meat. My oldest knife is about 8 years old & in perfect order.
Victorinox Swiss Classic Pointed Tip Vegetable Knife 8cm Green
23% Off RRP