EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
DescriptionThe ridged surface of the Victoria Seasoned Cast Iron 25cm Square Grill Pan is ideal for finishing your food with delectable grill marks, be it a quick appetiser or a delicious main. The even heat produced by this cast iron pan ensures perfect searing results, while its heavy-duty construction makes it suitable even for oven or campfire cooking. Its smaller features, like the dual pouring spouts and helper handle, add to this pans well-rounded feature.
Pair this preseasoned pan with a grill press to make delectable sandwiches and paninis.
Getting beautiful grill marks on your steaks is easy with the ribbed surface of this pan.
Its built-in helper handle and side spouts make kitchen work effortless and mess-free.
- Made of high-quality cast iron that allows even heat distribution and retention
- Preseasoned at high temperature with organic flaxseed oil for an easy food release that gets better with time
- Heavy-duty construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality so you can pass down the pan as an heirloom
- Ribbed cooking surface is ideal for draining excess oil and searing your steaks, fillets, or sliced vegetables with appetising grill marks
- Comes with a helper handle and dual curved spouts for drip and mess-free pouring
- Features a curved and longer handle for leverage and a larger hole at the end for hanging
- Suitable for induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, and can be used in the oven, on the grill, and over the campfire
- Equip your home kitchen with the full range of Victoria cast iron cookware and accessories
|Construction||Grey cast iron|
|Dimensions||25cm (internal diameter)|
44.1cm x 27.5cm x 7cm (external)
|Oven safe||Yes (can go up to 315C or 600F)|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash with hot water and salt or mild soap then|
wipe with a towel to dry thoroughly
Rub the grill with a light coat of oil (palm, flaxseed, coconut, canola,
Crisco, or other)
Place in the oven and heat up until lightly smoking. Turn off the heat
then carefully use a paper towel to wipe off excess oil
Once completely cool, store in a cool, dry place
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
A great pan for a couple of steaks!
Nice solid, well balanced pan. Holds heat well on our induction cooktop. Easy to clean and maintain.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Victoria Seasoned Cast Iron Square Grill Pan 25cm
0% Off RRP