EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
No time to cook for a special meal? Why not prepare a simple recipe with your go-to 30cm Victoria Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet? Use this pan to brown your chicken pieces, toss in some root vegetables, and finish cooking everything in the oven. With even heat generated by this robust cast iron pan, your ordinary one-pan meals are sure to look and taste delectable.
Its handle not only ensures safe food transfer but also lets you hang the pan for storage.
With a wide cooking surface, this skillet is perfect for family meals or one-pan recipes.
Its built-in helper handle and side spouts make kitchen work effortless and mess-free.
- Made of high-quality cast iron that allows even heat distribution and retention
- Preseasoned at high temperature with organic flaxseed oil for an easy food release that gets better with time
- Heavy-duty construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality
- Comes with a helper handle and dual curved spouts for drip and mess-free pouring
- Sturdy handle ensures safe food transfer from stovetop to oven while loop at the end allows hanging for storage
- Suitable for induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, and can be used in the oven, on the grill, and over the campfire
- Equip your home kitchen with the full range of Victoria cast iron cookware and accessories exclusive to Kitchen Warehouse
|Construction||Grey cast iron|
|Dimensions||30cm (internal diameter)|
51cm x 33.7cm x 8.3cm (external)
|Oven safe||Yes (can go up to 315C or 600F)|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash with hot water and salt or mild soap then|
wipe with a towel to dry thoroughly
Rub the grill with a light coat of oil (palm, flaxseed, coconut, canola,
Crisco, or other)
Place in the oven and heat up until lightly smoking. Turn off the heat
then carefully use a paper towel to wipe off excess oil
Once completely cool, store in a cool, dry place
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Fantastic pre-seasoned skillet.
This skillet is a good weight and can be used straight away as it comes pre-seasoned. I washed it in soapy water and tested it first with a fried egg cooked in a little olive oil. I fully expected it to stick (after washing), but it didn’t! It also heated quickly and evenly. However, I would recommended buying a silicone handle cover as the handle does get rather hot. I think it’s miles better than many of the non-stick pans I have lingering in my cupboard, which need replacing after 5-10 years. I can see it lasting a lifetime and shall be buying more when next on sale.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Victoria Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 30cm
20% Off RRP