EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
HURRY LOW STOCK!
The premium molten cast iron body of the Victoria Enamelled Cast Iron 3.8L Dutch Oven is not just durable but also heat-efficient to cook anything to perfection, from braised dishes to slow-cooked meals. Its matching lid with stainless steel knob comes with built-in spikes underneath, allowing a self-basting cycle that keeps food moist and flavourful. With is convenient enamel coating, this all-around Dutch oven is also highly resistant to rust and easier to clean without the need for seasoning after use.
- Made of high-quality cast iron that allows even heat distribution and retention
- Enamel coating provides a smoother surface that is rust-resistant, easier to clean, and does not need regular seasoning
- Heavy-duty construction and design ensure lifetime durability and functionality so you can pass down the pot as an heirloom
- Built-in spikes under the tight-fitting lid allows natural basting to keep food moist and flavourful
- Large side handles are easy to carry even with pot holders and allow safe food transfer from stovetop to oven
- Ideal for cooking rice dishes, braised meats, stews, soups, pastas, and slow-cooked meals
- Suitable for induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, and oven cooking
- Equip your home kitchen with the full range of Victoria cast iron cookware and accessories
|Construction||Grey cast iron with enamel coating|
|Dimensions||32.2cm x 25.4cm x 14.9cm|
|Oven safe||Yes (but not recommended for heating over 232C or 450F)|
|Cleaning and care||Dishwasher safe but handwashing recommended to|
retain the patina layer that improves cooking efficiency
Handwash in warm, soapy water
Refrain from using steel sponges or abrasive cleaners
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Victoria Enamelled Cast Iron Dutch Oven 3.8L
20% Off RRP