EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Grow your own herbs, vegetables, salad leaves and more at home with the help of VegeBox Kitchen Indoor Hydroponic Garden. Featuring a unique water- and light-based gardening system, this modern-day indoor garden kit lets you grow fresh greens without the need for soil nor a backyard. Reach for fresh basil, tomatoes, or pea sprouts as you cook delicious dishes in the kitchen when you have the VegeBox Kitchen Indoor Hydroponic Garden.
Hydroponic gardening simply means growing plants in water without soil. The VegeBox Kitchen requires no soil, which means no mess!
Plants grown hydroponically are healthier and happier plants.
The VegeBox Kitchen has a 12 hole planting tray, the perfect space to start growing your own hydroponic greens indoors.
- Indoor garden kit that includes an external power supply, base container, seed box, measuring cup, 12-hole planting tray, 15 planting baskets, 15 sponges, two shading caps, and tweezers
- Utilises an innovative hydroponic gardening system that only requires water, nutrition, and lighting to grow greens indoors faster than soil gardening
- Features a unique lighting technology that mimics the day’s natural light cycle and repeats it each day until your greens have grown
- Has a water pump outlet that automatically shuts off after its programmed cycle time
- Smart power button even flashes to alert you when to add water and nutrition to the container
- Space-saving design makes it perfect to place on your kitchen bench
- Multiple units can be stacked on top of each other to save space
||LED and ABS
||41.5cm (length) x 39cm (width) x 16.1cm (height)
|Cleaning and care
||Rinse all removable parts under the tap or hand wash
Wipe the main unit clean with a damp cloth
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
VegeBox Kitchen - Indoor Hydroponic Garden
12% Off RRP