EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Craving for a quick, light lunch? Then it&aposs time to raid the Typhoon Living Bread Bin and make yourself a satisfying sandwich. This light tin in pastel blue makes a great container for keeping your ciabatta rolls or croissants perfectly fresh for your favourite deli and crisp greens. Keep this handy bin filled with great-tasting bakes on your counter and use it to curb sudden hunger and cravings.
- Lightweight yet durable tinware with contrasting sustainably sourced bamboo lid that keeps your baked goods fresh longer
- Wooden lid helps protect the texture and taste of your stored breads
- Flat top and bottom make the bin stackable to save space
- Seamless construction in powder blue and silver-coloured label make the bin a stylish yet functional accent on your countertop
- Perfect for storing bread rolls, muffins, croissants, biscuits, and other baked goods
- Fill your counter with other matching storage pieces from the Typhoon Living Blue collection
|Construction||Tin and bamboo|
|Dimensions||34cm x 18cm x 15cm|
|Cleaning and care||Handwash only|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Great quality but mold on lid
Got one of these around Christmas time and it's a great tin. Only issue I have is that we have mold forming on the underside of the bamboo lid. We rarely have the tin empty and I'm guessing the mold is coming off the bread that's left in there for too long. We can get 4-5 days out of a loaf. I have treated the lid with some oil of cloves (best mold killer ever) so am hoping that will deal with the problem. If you empty the tin and give the lid a good scrub every couple of days you should be fine.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Typhoon Living Bread Bin Blue
29% Off RRP