EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Transform your tough cuts of beef or large portions of poultry into moist, fall-off-the-bone meats through Ellen Brown&aposs delightful recipes in the The New Pressure Cooker Cookbook. No need to be intimidated by the amazing pressure cooker anymore as this book shows you how to use it to magically cut your cooking time when making hearty and flavourful soups, stews, and puddings your family loves. Let Brown teach you the basics then work your way to the next level by infusing international flavours into your delicious, fast, and nutritious pressure-cooked meals.
- Features 150 delicious and hearty recipes to try with your pressure cooker
- Explains how a pressure cooker works and how it can help you achieve flavourful and fork tender beef in just 30 minutes
- Introduces exciting pressure cooker dishes from around the world like Vietnamese beef pho, Asian baby back ribs with peanuts, and Moroccan chicken with olives
- Great introductory guide for beginners trying out the pressure cooker for the first time or an addition to a recipe book collection of seasoned home cooks
- Written by Brown, author of 40 other cookbooks and the founding food editor of USA Today
||22.8cm x 3cm x 20.3cm|
||Sterling Epicure |
||11 March 2016|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Easy recipes for pressure cooking
I love my pressure cooker and was looking for more recipes and I found it with this book. Easy to follow. nice pictures and ingredients easily sourced. Very happy with purchase.
READ MORE REVIEWS
The New Pressure Cooker Cookbook by Ellen Brown
0% Off RRP