Maurice Lacroix Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
1.You must purchase any Staub cookware to the value of $100 ore more before Friday, 4th December 2015 to go in the draw.
2. All entrants must be a lawful permanent resident of Australia over the age of 18. The winners will be chosen at random from the submitted entries. The prize draw will take place at the conclusion of the contest and the winner will be subject to confirmation before any announcement is made. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 7 calendar days of the draw being conducted, then the person will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected.
3. Entries are limited to one per person.
4. Entry is open to anyone who resides in Australia. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families together with agencies and/or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family refers to spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
5. Winners will be contacted by Friday, 4th December 2015.
6. Prize values mentioned in competitions are at the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, and are correct at time of publishing. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring during the promotion.
7. The judges' decision is final in relation to any aspect of the competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Winners are drawn randomly from the database of entries.
8. Prizes will be despatched to winners within 1 week from the close of promotion and will be delivered free of charge to any valid Australian address. The prizes will not be shipped overseas.
9. It is the responsibility of participants to ensure their details are correct and current. The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost due to change of address or contact details, and there are no replacement prizes.
10. The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
11. All entries become the property of www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au. All details will be kept confidential. Email addresses will be added to our subscriber listing which can be unsubscribed from at any time.
13. The Promoters are www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au owned by Realstores Pty Ltd ABN 14 093 407 419.