EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Take a close look at OleoClean Pro, a smart semi-pro fryer that automatically filters the oil. Every time you cook with your fryer, the oil is being filtered by a metallic sieve and that's how you get crispy homemade French fries for everybody. It also features an exclusive cool zone system, so no leftovers get burnt and you don't experience unwanted smells during cooking.
The removable oil box makes it effortless to clean, reuse, or replace your cooking oil when needed.
With its dishwasher-safe parts, you get to cook with a thoroughly cleaned fryer every time.
A simple turn of the dial lets you remove the oil box, set the fryer for cooking, or filter the oil.
- Innovative and world-patented deep fryer that automatically drains and filters the oil on its own with a simple turn of a dial
- Makes it easier to reuse your cooking oil without the burnt food particles or unwanted odour
- Immersed heating element allows the fryer to reach high temperatures (150C to 190C) needed to fry and crisp food quickly
- Equipped with a precise thermostat control, digital timer, and see-through lid to make cooking progress easier to monitor
- Large basket capacity lets you deep-fry up to 1.2kg of food per batch
- Can be fully dismantled to have removable parts cleaned in the dishwasher
- Anti-slip rubber feet keep surfaces scratch-free and the fryer in place when in use
||3.5L (oil capacity) and 1.2kg (food capacity)
|Cleaning and care
||Bowl, lid, frying basket, and oil box are dishwasher safe
After use, let the fryer cool down for about 3 hours before moving it
Carry the fryer with both hands using the built-in side handles
Store the unit in a cool, dry place away from the light or humid areas
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Fantastic Deep Fryers
Compact and stylish. Love the compartment to save the oil instead of leaving in the fryer until next time it's used. Very user friendly. Love it
READ MORE REVIEWS
The design of the year.
A very intelligently designed deep fryer and was intrigued with how the oil went into the reservoir underneath and all I had to do was wipe out the inside and ready to go for the next fry up. Temperature is accurate and draw down is minimal. First good test was Beer battered fish and chips and the batter was nice and crisp and not burnt. What I did like about the fryer is that has multi temperature settings whereas others just have two or three. I would honestly recommend it to anyone that deep fries a lot.
Tefal Pro Oleoclean Deep Fryer
17% Off RRP