EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
If frying, sauteing, and baking are your expertise in cooking, then make the most out of it with heavy-duty kitchen aiders from the Tefal Ingenio Expertise Frypan Set. Perfect for cooking your hearty lasagna and speedy frittata, these versatile pans come with a removable handle making it easy to move in the kitchen fuss-free. Put it in the dishwasher after meal, and you will be enjoying the rest of the night with the family.
- Includes two versatile frypans in the following sizes: 22cm and 26cm
- Comes with a removable clip-on handle that supports up to 10kg of load and allows you to switch from one pan to another in a single click
- Patented Titanium Excellence non-stick coating lasts up to three times longer and is resistant to metal utensils
- Thermo-spot technology lets you know when the pan has reached optimal cooking temperature
- Space-saving, stackable design ensures easy storage in your cupboards
- Perfect for use in the stove to the oven, on the table and in the fridge
- Also ideal for caravans, boats, and camping
- Suitable for oven cooking and all cooktops including induction
|Construction||Aluminium with Titanium Excellence non-stick coating |
22cm and 26cm (frypans)
|Oven safe||Yes (without the handle)|
|Dishwasher safe||Yes, except the removable handle|
2-year warranty (for pans) and
10-year warranty (for the handle)
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Just what I needed. Just what I neeeded, handle is simple to take on and off and frees up storage space. Nothing sticks when cooking. Perfect
READ MORE REVIEWS
Great Value and Versatility
I have progressively purchased a number of the Tefal Ingenio frypans and saucepans since they were released a year back. These are largely replacing older Swiss Diamond and Woll pans. In the end, the Ingenio pans may not be as ruggard and so last quite as long but offer far greater value and versatility - particularly as you build up a set. Kids are more comfortable using them (lighter, good handle, fun), I am finding heat control easier on gas than my prior pans, and they also seem to work a lot faster on induction. I've also used them in the oven, including for some cakes / pies - they were fine. The removable handle hasn't given us any problems or scares, the various lids work well, and whilst the surface wears away gradually it seems to be quite resistant to scratches. Overall, very pleased across a family with many cooks!
Tefal Ingenio Expertise 3pc Frypan Set
38% Off RRP