EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Always fancied a cooking assistant? Get yourself one in the Tefal Cook4Me+ Black, the smart multicooker that will do the work and thinking for you. The highly intuitive digital control panel lets you cook dishes based on weight, ingredients, or the number of people you&aposre cooking for. Simply select a recipe or ingredient from the built-in library and you&aposre on your way to your easiest dinner yet.
Prepare your meals in no time without the fear of burning your food as the Tefal Cook4Me+ automatically keeps it warm when cooking is done.
The one-step opening and closing lid and the non-stick pot ensure ease in cooking and cleaning.
Take the hassle out of washing up by simply placing the removable pot and steam basket in the dishwasher.
Use the 6L bowl to cook delicious meals for two or a party of six.
The Tefal Cook4Me+ is equipped with a full-colour LCD control panel and works as a multicooker and pressure cooker in one.
Use the cool-touch handles when cooking to stay safe and free from burns.
- Easy to use electric pressure cooker and multicooker with a full colour LCD control panel
- Choose from 150 pre-programmed sweet and savoury recipes or cook single ingredients
- Do a variety of cooking tasks with the help of six cooking modes: pressure cook, steam, simmer, brown, reheat, and keep warm
- Lets you cook your own recipe in manual mode, adjust the temperature, and set the timer
- Automatically adjusts recipes for two, four, or six people
- Delayed start option allows you to cook food on time while the keep warm option ensures your food is fresh until you’re ready to serve it
|Construction ||Inner bowl - ceramic coating and hard oxidation|
Steamer basket - stainless steel
Bowl thickness - 1.8mm
Black and chrome
|Cleaning and care ||Wash removable bowl and steam basket in hot soapy water or in the dishwasher|
Wipe the body clean using a damp cloth
|Made in ||China|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
One thing I have to tell you! Treat the machine with respect! I’ve had mine four years worked without any problems! Two weeks ago The machine said error 30. Take note if this happens re set the computer- Kitchen Warehouse gave me instructions, after doing lots of surcharging. The Tefal help line past me onto a shop in Adelaide who sell spare parts and had no idea to give me. Thanks to Kitchen Warehouse my machine is working again after re setting it’s computer.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Fantastic love it so much I let a friend borrow it and they went and bought one, it is so easy to use and clean I really recommend it
Tefal Cook4Me+ Black
17% Off RRP