Showcase your food and your good taste when you cook and serve a fragrant casserole, slow cooked seafood chowder with layers of well developed flavour or your signature pumpkin soup in the cinnamon toned
and an eye catching golden pumpkin stem as the lifting knob on the lid, the many-layered glaze will entrance you and your guests. Distinctive and prized in the best restaurants and most discerning homes, Staub Cocottes are instantly recognisable as iconic pieces, unique to this sought after brand.
, both the base and lid of this quality cast iron cocotte feature specialised glazing and the matte black interior surfaces are designed to be resistant to scratches, chips and discolouration while also able to endure higher heats when braising, caramelising and de-glazing. The close-fitting lid will retain moisture and cooking heat perfectly while the outstanding heat retention of cast iron will eliminate hot spots and distribute heat more efficiently.
With all the health advantages of being Cadmium and lead free,
this stylish Pumpkin Cocotte is
. You Staub Pumpkin is
however hand washing is recommended.
Staub&aposs Pumpkin Cocotte is not just a functional cast iron cookware as its intricate design in autumn orange is also a vision in the kitchen and on the dining table.
With a scratch-resistant black matte interior coated with enamel, the Staub cookware needs little seasoning over time and stays looking new for many, many years.
Make a statement at every dining occasion when you serve your delectable and hearty soups, stews, and braises in the stunning Staub Pumpkin Cocotte.
- Functional cast iron cookware uniquely designed in the shape of a pumpkin
- Made of lasting enamel cast iron that ensures even heat distribution and better heat retention
- Tight-fitting lid comes with a self-basting system underneath to ensure continuous moisture circulation and flavour retention
- Black interior in enamel finish is resistant to chips and scratches and needs little seasoning over time
- Constructed in France using a sand mould that is destroyed after forming each cookware, making every Staub piece one of a kind
- Suitable for all kinds of stovetops including induction and can be used in the oven and on the grill
- Beautifully constructed and intricately shaped cast iron cookware that goes from cooktop to your table