In the stylized shape of a juicy mussel and with all the promise that fresh
will cook up to 2kgs of scrubbed and bearded mussels in their shells and as they
open the pot will collect the
juices to enjoy with the tender morsels of meat. But you won&apost have to wait until the mussels have been served or eaten from the pot to enjoy the sauce as the
at one end of the pot will hold back the mussels when pouring the liquid and keep the juices clear of shells for
glaze on the surface of the lidded pot is the result of many coats of specialised glazing with high glass enamel, designed to be resistant to chips and discolouration while it is also able to endure
when steaming and scratches from shells when serving. The close fitting lid will retain moisture and cooking heat perfectly while the outstanding
of cast iron will eliminate hot spots and distribute heat more
With all the
advantages of being Cadmium and lead free, PFOA and PTFE free, this stylish Tomato Cocotte is oven safe to
and suitable for use on all cooktops including
safe, however hand washing is recommended.
Cook your mussels and seafood to perfection at home and present them beautifully to your table in the heavy-duty Staub Family Mussel Pot.
To keep your seafood moist, the lid catches any flavourful steam that will drip back down to naturally baste your food as it cooks.
Create tasty mussel dishes in the Staub Family Mussel Pot with a combination of various herbs, spices, and liquids using the small grill divider.
- Comes with a stainless steel rack for discarding empty shells and a strainer for spooning flavourful broth
- Made of lasting enamel cast iron that ensures even heat distribution and better heat retention
- Tight-fitting lid comes with a self-basting system underneath to ensure continuous moisture circulation and flavour retention
- Black interior in enamel finish is resistant to chips and scratches and needs little seasoning over time
- Polished nickel-plated lid knob is resistant to heat up to 250C
- Constructed in France using a sand mould that is destroyed after forming each cookware, making every Staub piece one of a kind
- Suitable for all kinds of stovetops including induction and can be used in the oven and on the grill
- Beautifully constructed intricately shaped cast iron cookware that is perfect for cooking mussels and seafood