EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Plan to pamper yourself after a busy workweek with the help of the pastel pink Smeg 50's Retro Style Kettle. Have your water ready using this electric retro essential and use it to prepare your soothing hot foot soak. Thanks to its multifunctionality, this charming kettle can help your unwind other than help you make a good cup of coffee.
- Easy to use with a water level indicator and soft-opening lid system
- Has a removable limescale filter to ensure limescale-free hot drinks
- Large 1.7L capacity can make up to seven cups at a time
- Saves energy by automatically switching off at 100C
- Integrated cord wrap keeps your kitchen counter clutter-free
- Has a 360-degree swivel base so you can use the kettle with either hand
- Choose from a variety of stylish colours or get a matching Smeg toaster
|Construction||Stainless steel and chrome-plated base|
|Dimensions||24.8cm x 22.6cm x 17.1cm|
|Voltage||220V to 240V|
|Cleaning and care||Wipe clean with a soft cloth|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Smeg Stainless Steel Kettle
Love how quiet it is compared to my old Russell Hobbs. Looks great too!
READ MORE REVIEWS
Smeg Kettle Stainless Steel
Great looking kettle, quick to boil, hard to leave fingerprints on it despite its mirrored appearance. Feels a little plastic tho especially the top opening mechanism and the on off switch which is sort of "floppy" for want of a better word.
Smeg Kettle Pastel Pink
15% Off RRP