EXCLUSIVE TO KITCHEN WAREHOUSE
Ready to take your quick afternoon break? Make yourself a cup of delicious French press coffee with hot water poured from the Smeg 50's Retro Style Kettle. While this retro-style coffee in pastel green looks great on any countertop, it is also perfect for having water ready for your favourite aromatic brew. Thanks to this convenient electric kettle you do not to wait in line at the cafe for a good cuppa.
- Easy to use with a water level indicator and soft-opening lid system
- Has a removable limescale filter to ensure limescale-free hot drinks
- Large 1.7L capacity can make up to seven cups at a time
- Saves energy by automatically switching off at 100C
- Integrated cord wrap keeps your kitchen counter clutter-free
- Has a 360-degree swivel base so you can use the kettle with either hand
- Choose from a variety of stylish colours or get a matching Smeg toaster
|Construction||Stainless steel and chrome-plated base|
|Dimensions||24.8cm x 22.6cm x 17.1cm|
|Voltage||220V to 240V|
|Cleaning and care||Wipe clean with a soft cloth|
Be the first to write a review
Select a row below to filter reviews.
This kettle looks great and is very quiet compared to my previous one.
READ MORE REVIEWS
Smeg Stainless Steel Kettle
Love how quiet it is compared to my old Russell Hobbs. Looks great too!
Smeg Kettle Pastel Green
15% Off RRP